The Sunshine Coast Purple Banner Tour is organized by Coast Cultural Alliance, a non-profit arts, culture & heritage society. You can contact this organization at www.suncoastarts.com
This interactive map was created by Gary Little, a real estate agent with Royal LePage Sunshine Coast in Sechelt, BC. You can contact him at 604-741-5347
. Also try his interactive map of real estate for sale at map.garylittle.ca
To add the map as a web clip to the Home screen on an Apple iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), tap
(depending on the iOS version) in the browser toolbar, then tap Add to Home Screen
. On the next screen that appears, edit the web clip name (if desired) then tap Add
to add the icon for the map to your Home screen. Doing this allows you to run the map in the same way as any application: by tapping its icon on the Home screen. When run like this, browser toolbars no longer appear so the map will occupy more of the screen and will be easier to use.
- Zooming. Use the + and - controls in the top left corner of the map to zoom the map in and out. You can also zoom in by double-clicking a point on the map not covered by a marker. If you are using an iOS or Android device, you can also zoom in and out using standard pinching gestures.
- Panning. View neighbouring areas by dragging the map.
To centre the map around your present location, click the location control below the map. (This control appears only if your device has geolocation capability.) Your location is indicated by a blue dot at the centre of a blue circle. The size of the circle reflects the precision of the determined location. As you move around, the position of the blue dot will change accordingly; click the location control once again to re-center the map around your new location.
- Changing Map Type. Toggle between a standard road map view and a satellite view by clicking the Map Type button in the top right corner of the map.
- Quick Summary. To quickly see basic information about a studio identified by a marker, click the studio's marker on the map and the information will appear in a summary box below the marker. To hide the box, click the close box in the top right corner of the summary box or click in any area of the map not covered by a marker.
- Studio Detail. To see detailed information about a studio, click the Show Detail button in the studio's summary box. The information that appears replaces the map on the screen; click the Map button at the top of the page, or the Show on Map button in the body of the studio description, to show the map once again.
- Studio List. To view a list of the studios shown on the map, click the List button above the map. Click the Map button at the top of the list page to show the map once again. Click the address of a studio in the list to display detailed information about the studio.